Skills And Tools:
- Improve, test, script, and document the multitude of deployment options
- Build new monitoring/administration solutions including architecture, provisioning, configuration and deployment
- Working with the technical team to automate all DevOps processes.
- React to production deficiencies by continuously implementing automation, self-healing, and real-time monitoring to production systems.
- Solve complex and difficult problems and build automation to prevent problem recurrence
- Collaborate with members of partnering teams to define, design, and implement declarative specifications that form the basis of continuous solutions.
- Follow/enforce DevOps recommended practices to ensure successful and streamlined production deployments
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Troubleshooting techniques
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management is Plus
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Collaborating with coworkers to conceptualize, develop, and release software.
- Conducting quality assurance to ensure that the software meets prescribed guidelines.
- Rolling out fixes and upgrades to software, as needed.
- Securing software to prevent security breaches and other vulnerabilities.
- Suggesting alterations to workflow in order to improve efficiency and success.
Pitching ideas for projects based on gaps in the market and technological advancements
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience as a Developer/Systems Administrator/DevOps, supporting development teams (sysadmins + PHP/Angular software development).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent education in the form of work experience at similar technology positions.
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Strong Knowledge of managing CI/CD tools preferably Jenkins
- Experience in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale, highly performant distributed systems.
- Good Knowledge of web servers tools preferably Nginx,,, .
- Experience deploying, managing and troubleshooting of microservice-based software applications (including Web Apps and integrated B2B solutions) .
- knowledge of Source/Revision Control (GitLab)
- Hands-on experience maintaining highly available infrastructure & DR .
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in the following areas in cloud environments:
- Linux operating systems
- Virtualization and provisioning technologies: Docker
- Containerization technologies: Kubernetes
- REST web services
- Script language: Shell scripting and/or Python
- CI/CD tools: Jenkins
- Experience with Large Scale Databases (MySQL)
- Problem-solving skills are highly important with solid communication skills to build up knowledge and understanding of how systems work and interact.
- Prior experience at all phases of the software product life cycle, from conception to extinction.
- Familiarity with software security methods.
- Top-notch decision-making and collaborative abilities.
- Customer-oriented with the ability to receive and use constructive criticism
- Web Designer - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior Python Web Developer - Nasr City, Cairo18 days ago
- AX Developer - GizaConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Software Developer - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo11 days ago
- Xamarin Developer - Obour City, Cairo2 days ago
- Software Developer - Experienc... - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago