Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for Studying BOQs, Tender documents, defining offer requirements.
- Receive RFPs, tickets, extra work requirements from sales and after sales executives.
- Review the client requirement carefully, generate a summary for it and communicate with all the related parties (Operation, Procurement, HR, Quality, and Safety) to collect their related inputs on time and in an appropriate manner.
- Preparing Cost Sheets, technical documents and technology offer.
- Hold meetings with related subcontractors if needed and manage our requirements with them.
- Generate related proposals and ensure that we are matching all the RFP requirements.
- Concentrate on our Technical approach and ensure that it is satisfying all the project needs, nature and requirements.
- Might implement site surveys in case of the non-availability of the operation team.
- Might hold meetings with client to discuss any inquiries or any extra required data. Responsible for the tendering procedures for both maintenance and contracting projects.
- Negotiating with Suppliers to get best rates and ensure project profitability.
- Evaluate the financial information related to the commercial offer: Estimated hours for the project, materials cost, shipping analysis, delivering time of special equipment, risk assessment and mitigation strategies.
- Prepare RFQ (Request Formal Quotations) for suppliers; review cost, feasibility, delivering time and quality with them. Comparative analysis of each quote and send supplier feedback.
- Follow up target projects and sales.
- Fulfilling all procedures requirements of ISO 45001 - 9001
- Bachelor degree in Electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Perfect English Language.
- Must have experience in a similar position in facility management or construction companies.
- MEP Site Engineer - Giza, Egypt10 days ago
- Electrical Power EngineerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt3 days ago
- Facility Management SupervisorConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago