Skills And Tools:
- Implement the Closed loop site Quality Management System at site.
- Ensure site quality induction and orientation.
- Identify key site procedures & documents and ensure timely preparation.
- Review and implementation of site quality documents like quality control plan / ITPs, process control procedures, formats for recording process results etc. on a timely manner.
- Close coordination with Completions to ensure PetroPCS is fully aligned with approved ITPs/ITRs.
- Review and ensure all aspects of the quality system related to the site are audited at least once.
In case of serious deficiency during the execution of a contract notify the project manager and initiate an unscheduled audit.
- Coordinate with quality inspections with all the site sub-contractors and vendors to conduct all non-destructive testing on site.
- Ensure proper planning and notification for inspection visits of QC team (planned and unplanned). Ensure availability of all necessary documents at inspection release.
- Perform surveillance activities and monitor construction process.
- Maintain cordial relationship with Client Site Representatives and ensure that client quality requirements are understood, agreed and fulfilled.
- Manage and monitor Sub-contractor Site Representatives to ensure that Sub-contractor quality team work efficiently and effectively at site.
- Monitor Subcontractor quality performance and report. Schedule meetings to resolve specific interface issues.
- Evaluate new quality/test methods, processes and materials to determine effect on quality plans.
- Coordinate with the customers representative on all quality matters.
- Coordinate and control all inspection/tests.
- Distribute relevant QA/QC documentation to site subcontractors.
- Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards.
- Participate in the site internal and external site audits.
- Coordinate all the quality site inspections through the site QC Engineers/Inspectors.
- Ensure all quality control documentation is compiled and competed for as-built hand over through the QC turnover engineer.
- Control all non-conformance reports and undertake remedial action
- Compete site quality control instructions and action remedial responses
- Review the customers specification and undertake relevant training to the site QC inspector
- Monitor the implementation of the approved site QC Plan
- Complete and coordinate the approval of the sites QC technical submittals to the customer
- Coordinate with the site construction manager on all quality issues Coordinate and chair the
- QA/QC site weekly meetings with the projects subcontractors QC personnel
Ensure the safety is adhered to at site
- Ensure site KPI's are measured, monitored and actions implemented for any identified gap.
- Implement Lessons Learned where relevant at site.
- Analyze quality information (audit results, process / product non-conformities, feedback etc.) and identify corrective and preventive actions.
- Review and approve Daily Surveillance Reports, lead bi-weekly Quality Walkthroughs.
- Reports progress/status related to quality system on a regular basis to project site management and project Quality Manager. Manage a team of QA/QC engineers, Co-ordinators, Inspectors and/or Document Controller (QA/QC) as relevant to support the quality activity.
- Align quality resources with business needs and assure effective coverage of the project load
- Assure all technical documents relative to site quality control are current status.
- 15-20 Years of experience
- Quality Control Engineer (Data...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Quality Control Manager - Call...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Project Manager Engineer- Cons...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Architectural Senior Quality C...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago