Skills And Tools:
Garment IO helps garment factories boost their productivity by gathering live data from production lines and uncovering inefficiencies. We use IoT technologies to empower decision makers with live decision support across all functions of garment factories.
We are a growing company with a strong presence in the Egyptian market and a quickly evolving team.
- Develop new features and enhance existing ones in the Garment IO web application using NodeJS and MongoDB
- Implement and maintain a quality backend architecture
- Standardize, structure and maintain quality code conventions
- Research and advice on software development best practices
- Troubleshoot major issues and resolving them in a sustainable manner
- Employee Stock Options from contract day 1 (after probation period)
- Medical insurance
- Social insurance
- Transportation allowance
- Education allowance
- Access to the Garment IO Subject Matter Expert network for coaching and mentoring
- Flexible hours
The Garment IO Values
It is very important Garment IO team members believe and commit to practicing the following values:
- Continuous Improvement: We thrive to always improve. We put effort in understanding how we can get better then put the work to grow as a people and company every day.
- Ownership & Accountability: I own my task, my process and my responsibility. I transfer ownership with faith and belief in my team’s capacity to execute splendidly.
- Resilience: We welcome and celebrate adversity. It is part of our fabric. We help each other rise above it every time.
- Empathy: We practice understanding our stakeholders’ journeys to make sure we contribute positively to them.
- Value Creation: Our clients are our partners. We are genuinely interested in their long-term success. Everything we do is designed to create real sustainable value to our clients.
- At least 1 year experience working with NodeJS
- Experience with Object Oriented, open source programming
- Ability and persistence to work with a team on large tasks
- Professionalism in meeting deadlines
- Strong time management capabilities
- Effective communication
- Strong dedication and commitment to the team and the work being done
- Linux command-line
- Google Cloud
- CI/CD pipelines
- PHP Software Engineering LeadConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- PHP Software Engineering Manag...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior Node JS Backend Develop...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago