Skills And Tools:
- Provide constructive and effective support to project manager in charge for all aspects of soft and hard landscaping and irrigation projects.
- Supervise the City's Landscape Maintenance Program and recommending improvements as needed
- Inspect landscaped areas, city trees and project sites to identify repair needs, recommend corrective action, resolve work problems, evaluate work progress and identify additional needs
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Engineering.
- +15 years of progressively responsible management experience in different phases landscaping construction to maintenance.
- Residential compounds experience is a must.
- Excellent in irrigation design, cost and execution specially in high rise buildings.
- Excellent in site works management and deadline compliance.
- Should have ability to use software i.e AutoCAD 2D and 3D,Lumion, Adobe Photoshop.
- Should have ability to prepare a BOQ landscape Including irrigation
- Landscape Technical Office Man...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Landscape ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- landscape Operational ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Export Manager For Agricultura...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia3 days ago