Skills And Tools:
- Lead Team of Riggers and technicians for telecom / Civil Activities on Sites.
- Plan installation & commissioning activities.
- Stakeholders management.
- Install and align equipment in accordance to installation documentation and instructions
- Equipment powered-up
- Equipment Test Documentation compiled
- Ensure that quality and safety breaches are reported, recorded, investigated and appropriate corrective actions taken.
- Familiar with new nodes (baseband and TN), and new radio unites. Installation and commissioning
- Integration, Commissioning of equipment connected or newly added.
- Conclude installation & commissioning activities and report to implementation coordinator.
- Protect site from unauthorized access (i.e. Segregation btw traffic /pedestrian & work area)
- Perform various audits and tests, upgrades and maintenance when required
- Perform repairs, emergency repairs and restore services when required
- Understand instructions to the work order and plans
- Apply the rules of Health and Safety at work
- Understand and strictly adhere to safety practices and guidelines
- Understand and strictly adhere to established Ericsson and customer quality requirements without deviation
- Other duties as assigned by implementation coordinator.
- BSC. Of Telecom Engineering, IT or Equivalent.
- Must be able to work outside of normal business hours (i.e., shift work), to include nights and weekends, if needed
- Self-starter with desire and ability to learn and retain knowledge
- Must be a team player and have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English language for safety reasons
- Ability to exercise flexibility in challenging and/or perplexing situations
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure in stressful and demanding work environment
- Knowledge of networking principals, Ethernet standards, power systems, and cable testing
- Working knowledge of telecommunication construction.
- Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions
- Year of Experience 1 to 3 years
- Site Reliability Engineer (SRE... - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Software Engineer (Ruby On Rai... - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Senior Backend Developer Node ...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago
- Sr Pre Sales Security EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Technical Support (Call Center... - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Scrum Master - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Middleware Engineer - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Senior Testing Engineer - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- PHP DeveloperConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt21 hours ago