Skills And Tools:
- The Regional Senior Corporate Lawyer will support our business across the region of Saudi, Egypt, Lebanon & Yemen. This role will assist the Legal Department in its regional operations handling company’s legal transactions, partnerships, and projects. Your principal goal will be to guarantee that all our company’s transactions comply with state laws and regulations, while actively helping our company avoid possible legal risks and violations.
- Other duties will include consulting and leading all corporate legal processes such as corporate affairs, labor affairs, mergers, compliance issues, transactions, partnerships, and lawsuits.
- Prepare and/or review and modify contracts and agreements, reports, decisions, rules and bylaws, and other legal documents.
- Fulfill and update the certificates, approvals, and legal documents for the company’s activity inside and outside the Region.
- Negotiate specific contractual issues and agreements with external entities as appropriate.
- Participate in meetings and conferences related to resolving issues.
- Participate / supervise in reviewing new legislation requiring contractual compliance and implementing regulations necessary to achieve compliance.
- Provide legal assistance and recommendations in drafting general legal and policy documents, rules, regulations, decisions, and applications of various types and other legal or related papers to department upon request
- Legal research and preparation of reports on various topics as requested by the department, attending various negotiation sessions, providing legal advice.
- Conduct administrative investigations regarding the progress of work in the company in coordination with the Human Resources Department.
- Liaise with and manage external law firms.
- Act as the company secretary and provide secretarial services to joint venture companies in which company has interests, ensuring corporate governance practices and regulatory compliance in all aspects of the business.
- Faculty of Law English Section graduate, LLM holder is much preferable and GCC experience is a plus.
- Minimum 5 to 7 Blended experience in Litigation, corporate, commercial, companies, and labor legal affairs.
- Licensed to practice law from the Egyptian Bar Association.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Bilingual legal drafting and translation skills.
- Strong legal researching skills.
- Lawyer - AlexandriaConfidential Company - San Stefano, Alexandria9 days ago
- Personnel Section HeadConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia8 days ago
- Medical Contract ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza5 days ago
- Contract SpecialistConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza5 days ago
- ParalegalConfidential Company - Zamalek, Cairo4 days ago