Skills And Tools:
Join Sutherland and be part of one of the leading companies globally!
- Provide excellent customer service to inbound callers. Ability to discern customer needs through effective probing skills, actively listening, being courteous, not interrupting or talking over the customer, maintaining a calm disposition when dealing with irate customers and ensuring effective communication of possible solutions.
- Ability to provide accurate and complete information at all times throughout the interaction. Ability to solve customer concerns through effective use of tools, queue policy, products, offers, and scripting; presenting features and services relevant to Customers needs. Presenting solutions with confidence and conviction to ensure that the callers satisfied with the issue resolution steps.
- Ability to sell client products & offers while/after effectively resolving the caller's primary issue.
- Ability to handle typical sales objections, pique the customer's interest in the product offerings, provide an accurate description of the product and effectively close the sale.
- Ensuring that the customer is thoroughly convinced of the sale and making sure that there are no fallouts/ cancellation of orders.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business
After Sale follow up:
- Follow up and make scheduled callbacks to customers where necessary.
- Team player that is willing to adapt for the benefit of customers and the program's engagement activities.
Offered Package & Working Conditions:
- Attractive Packages + Overnight Shift Allowance
- Social Insurance and Private Medical Insurance Coverage.
- 2 Days off per week.
- Rotational shifts 18x7.
- Door to door transportation for Night and Overnight Shifts.
- Professional training under the supervision of certified trainers.
- 9 working hours including 1 hour Break.
- Fun team activities
- Fluent English Language.
- Capable of customer management and can negotiate, overcome obstacles, and/or up-sell/cross-sell.
- Native Arabic speaker.
- Sales or customer service experience (preferable).
- Fresh Graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Flexibility to work on rotational shifts basis (Morning, night and overnight), transportation provided for the night and overnight shifts.
- Good communication, negotiation, problem solving & interpersonal skills.
- Gender: M/F.
- Alexandria resident is a must.
- Computer Literacy.
- Service Engineer - AlexandriaAlexandria Trading and Engineering Bureau - Alexandria, Egypt9 days ago