Environmental EngineerPosted 28 days ago
38Applicants for1 open position
- 1In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Responsible for Environmental, Social, and Governance Management Systems and Plans and carbon Footprint Calculations.
Responsible for analyzing Risk Assessments, Biodiversity Assessments, and Environmental, Social, and Compliance Assessments.
Assist in the preparation of environmental impact assessment, manufacturing and operation. environmental management plans, environmental monitoring and auditing plans, and various environmental reports.
Undertake Best Available Techniques (BAT) assessments for different industries.
Assist in planning, organizing, and undertaking monitoring of environmental baseline conditions (noise, air, water, land).
- 2-5 years of experience as an Environmental \ sustainability Engineer in the Manufacturing Industry
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in environmental science or engineering from an accredited institution.
- ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Certification is plus.
- Familiar with applicable environmental laws and regulations and dealings with local regulatory authorities.
- Ability to think on a large scale
- Ability to work independently or with a team to accomplish complex tasks.
- Project and personnel management skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Production EngineeringPrima Elios - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- HSE ManagerRameda - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- Production EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Production EngineerKIG Konnice - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia1 month ago
- Senior Mechanical Engineervalves engineering company - Badr City, Cairo2 months ago
- Energy production engineerHayat - Ain Sokhna, Suez2 months ago
- Warehouse ManagerConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt2 months ago