Taxation Section Head
-Obour City, CairoPosted 20 days ago
33Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Implement an effective system to monitor the tax calendar, including all tax filing, tax payments, to ensure compliance with Egyptian tax authority’s dates.
- Provide the tax inspector with the appropriate documents and analysis needed for the inspection process (income tax – local WHT – WHT on Offshore, WHT on dividend).
- Preparing annual income tax return.
- Ensure the deductibility of company expenses.
- Examine records of departments to ensure proper recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws, makes recommendations.
- Tax authority communications.
- Managing the taxation process for the whole company.
- Accounting Section HeadConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo27 days ago
- Treasury Section HeadConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo28 days ago
- Accounts Receivable Section He...Melco-Mec Egypt for Elevators & Escalators - Mitsubishi - Dokki, Giza1 month ago
- Cost Controller Food Beverage ...Confidential Company - Hadayek Alahram, Giza1 month ago