Senior DevOps ConsultantPosted 1 month ago
1 open position
Be the First to Apply
Skills And Tools:
- Perform system architecture, identify gaps and areas of improvement, develop remediation plans and promote best practices for security
- Provide Advise and documentation on best practices throughout the full software development lifecycle as well as defining, and maintaining a strategic DevOps architecture roadmap that includes business, product, and technical considerations while making recommendations accordingly.
- Be a champion for DevOps by creating a well-informed on-premises strategy and bringing consistency and best practices in our approach, tools, and standards, and ensuring that DevOps strategy is implemented at every stage of the end-to-end development.
- Present technical concepts & solutions to internal and external audiences and stakeholders
- Design & Implement the DevOps platform and tools from the ground up to support every step in the development lifecycle including orchestration, versioning, monitoring, packaging, IaC, and testing.
- Lead the analysis of technical requirements and orchestration of applications to ensure systems provide required availability, latency, scalability, efficiency and business continuity.
- Provide technical, managerial, and technology direction for problem definition, analysis, requirements development, and implementation of complex solutions by making automation related recommendations for existing and new products.
- Identify and implement tools/ services that can help the engineering team to produce better software/ services more efficiently and provide recommendations
- Evaluate the current employee knowledge base and suggest training and support as needed.
- Collaborate with development teams to improve the overall quality of software releases.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field. update
- At least 7 years of experience in software development, DevOps, Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure or GCP) with minimum 3 years as a DevOps Architect.
- Experience with containerization tools (Docker, Docker swarm, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Experience architecting CI/CD pipelines in on-premises environments and Familiarity with CI/CD tools (GitLab).
- Knowledge of high availability, disaster recovery, auto-scaling and auto-healing concepts
- Hands-on experience with on-premises architecture and deploying on-premises infrastructure
- Solid networking experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Innovation. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Excellent communication skills and client coordination experience and ability to handle pressure of a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in a fintech or financial services environment.
- Experience with C#, ASP.net and microservices architecture
- Knowledge of Agile and/or Scrum methodologies.
- Chief Information OfficerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo14 days ago
- Full Stack Developer ( PHP - P...Amriya Pharmaceutical Industries - Ameria, Alexandria26 days ago
- E-Learning DirectorConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo12 days ago
- Senior Software EngineerPowerCom - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Front End DeveloperYespays - Rehab City, Cairo2 months ago
- Chief Technology Officer - CTO...AZLink Logistics Solutions Corp - Dallas, United States24 days ago
- Software Project ManagerCharisma Design - Nasr City, Cairo14 days ago
- Senior Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza14 days ago
- Software Technical SupportConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza1 month ago
- Senior Artificial Intelligence...PowerCom - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago