Skills And Tools:
We are currently seeking an experienced, and thorough Certified Senior Tax Accountant to join our rapidly growing firm.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled
- Review corporate and personal income tax returns to ensure accuracy
- Advise business owners and individuals regarding the tax code
- Oversee the processing of state and federal payroll taxes
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal regulations at all times
- Uphold the excellent reputation of our firm.
- Maintain highly organized and updated files.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to achieve shared goals
- We provide accommodation in Alexandria for non residents
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or relevant field strongly preferred
- Previous experience in audit firm is a must
- CPA holder is a plus
- Minimum 7 years’ experience is a MUST.
- Experience in hotels sector is a plus.
- Extensive corporate and personal tax experience
- Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases
- Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details
- Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding phone and email etiquette
- Able to thrive in deadline-driven environment
- Able to motivate the team and lead by example
- Accounting Manager - Alexandri...Confidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria10 days ago
- Tax AccountantConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo4 days ago
- Senior Accountant / Chief Acco...United Group For Engineering And Investment - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Cashier AccountantConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt8 days ago