Skills And Tools:
- Study the project documents including drawings, specifications, BOQ (Bill of Quantity), RFI (Request for information), correspondence…etc. to take into consideration all the project details during execution.
- Set the mobilization plan of the project based on the project requirements.
- Prepare RFIs and send them to the project consultant to obtain missing information and resolve all conflicts.
- Communicate with concerned departments to prepare the general procurement plan.
- Prepare a monthly procurement and financial plan to determine the site needs for the upcoming month.
- Review the material log sent from the Procurement Department and communicate with the Material Engineer in case there is any conflict.
- Follow up the material submittals and communicate with the consultant to obtain the approval.
- Issue the purchasing request and contracting request and follow up their implementation.
- Issue the budget variation request to obtain approval.
- Follow-up and review the shop drawings throughout the whole project and the as-built drawings before project closure to resolve any conflict.
- Communicate with the consultant to obtain the approval and then share the workshop drawings with all the concerned parties in the site.
- Conduct estimated quantity survey to determine the quantity of material that need to be purchased or procured.
- Conduct the quantity surveying process to prepare required invoices.
- Prepare the subcontractors’ and client’s invoices based on the progress report sent by the site engineer.
- Follow-up with the subcontractors all issues related to engineering.
- Prepare and follow up the Variation Orders and prepare Notice to Claim in cooperation with the Contracts team.
- Prepare periodical reports such as Quantity Executed Invoices and send them to the concerned departments in the headquarters.
- Follow up the final handover of the project including all required documents.
- Review of Tender documents on receipt to ensure its completeness.
- Organize/take part in bid initiation & review meeting.
- Ensure that clarifications are raised well in time to get better clarity on bid submission.
- Co-ordinate & follow-up to ensuring post bid clarifications are addressed.
- All in-house co-ordination for preparation of bid including follow-up, collection of input from various sub-contractors or 3rd party.
- Clear understanding of work scope & best estimation with respect to execution of project.
- Responsible for review/preparation of Order of magnitude estimate before onward submissions.
- Ensure that commercial submissions to tenders are fully complied with all necessary details.
- Responsible to verify detailed MTOs (quantity take-off) from tender documentation.
- Ensure the Estimate is built up methodically and in sufficient detail and is in accordance with good estimating practice. Sufficient explanatory notes are to be including referring the location of supplementary information.
- Ensure completeness of Subcontract Inquiry Packages and availability of Subcontract offers well in time.
- Ensure Subcontractor responses are complete & tabulated accurately on a Bid Evaluation spreadsheet.
- Excellent Knowledge of HVAC (VRF) systems as must
- Microsoft Office
- Leadership skills
- Very Good Knowledge of English.
- Problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Presentation skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Professional Attitude.
- High Negotiation Skills.
- Attention to detail
- In-depth, current technical engineering knowledge.
- Technical background (is a must).
- Quantity surveying.
- Technical Office Engineer- Mec...Argonaut for Mechanical and Electrical Works - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago