Skills And Tools:
- Post the job vacancy through all recruitment channels to collect CVs
- Screen & Select CVs that meets the job criteria
- Make phone interviews for the candidates and set interview appointment with them.
- Conduct face to face interviews.
- Creating a recruitment plan as per recruitment requisitions received and budgets.
- Develop monthly and quarterly hiring analysis and reports.
- Assisting with completing background investigations.
- Build a comprehensive employee recruiting strategy.
- Sending job offers to the candidates.
- Prepares or updates employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Explains human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Ensures new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
- Assists in engagement programs and other employee relations work.
- Provides statistical information and reports as requested.
Payroll & Personnel:
- Handle personnel files, keep record and updated reports,
- Responsible for form 1, 2, 6 for all employees.
- Prepare and follow up employment contracts, renew it & sign them by the employees& advice line managers with due dates of probation period. (According to Egyptian labor law).
- Monitoring, Review and compare employees’ attendance and applying HR policy for late arrival and absence.
- Track employees' absences (regular/irregular), and send legal warnings accordingly.
- Follow-up on each employee’s annual leave, sick leave and remaining balances.
- Coordinate the performance management process
- Support managers in staff learning and development by recommending suitable learning and development courses and/or initiatives through e-Learning Portal and other suitable channels to develop high performing teams.
Culture & Environment
- Schedule and plan a team bonding session for the whole team and execute them successfully.
- Ensure constant effective internal communication
- Previous experience at the IT sector is a must.
- Good Knowledge about Egyptian labor law .
- previous experience in personnel and all tasks related to labor and social insurance work .
- Very Good in Microsoft office·
- HR Diploma is Preferred·
- Very good command of English.
- HR Personnel SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago
- HR SpecialistConfidential Company - Dubai, United Arab Emirates45 minutes ago
- HR Personnel SpecialistCairo for Extraction and Refining Oils - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia7 days ago