Skills And Tools:
- Manage and planning DANONE farm Feed Stock
- Provide plan for better feed management for all animals
- Create hygiene standards system
- Ensure that all systems running in daily basis 24/7
- Reporting empty feed bunk reports in daily basis.
- Monitor all equipment spare parts.
- Ensure all record running well and solving problems.
- Create budget and vision for every year depend on DANONE farm objectives.
- To provide a consistent, fresh, palatable and high quality feed.
- To permit the cow to consume an optimum quantity of feed
- Manage the quantity of feed fed to the quantity of feed consumed
- Responsible for all feed stock inventory.
- Put yearly training plan for yard team.
- Ensure that DANONE farm safety rules are implemented in all areas at all times.
- Participate in any further education and upgrading of skills required for oneself and other team members through field days and any courses that relate to their responsibilities
- Education: University Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Languages required: Excellent Arabic & English – spoken, written and reading.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience in a large dairy farm.
- Agricultural Small Enterprises...The Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise Development Agency - Dokki, Giza10 days ago
- Food Research Development Sect...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago