Skills And Tools:
Remotely working for UK from Egypt ..
We are looking for an experienced lead developer with some project management experience.
- At this stage of the team, we want someone who can work directly with CTO to manage the team as well as be able to give technical feedback to developers, help them understand work spec from a both business and technical level, and ability to manage sprint runs to keep work in check.
- In this role, this resource will be the leading engineer in an Agile environment, ultimately responsible for the engineering quality, design, implementation, and QA.
- They will work with CTO in analysing business needs and functional requirements to translate them into robust and scalable technical solutions.
- They should have insight into cutting-edge technologies and processes and develop well-rounded skills such as data analysis, leadership, and effective team management.
- Experience of leading a tech team
- Experience with Agile, Jira and sprint management tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working as a developer (Angular Framework / PHP/DevOps/Git)
- Able to do code review and give best practise feedback
- Experience of working in UX, (user experience)
- Past experience of working with complex tools, systems, and services
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Hands-on expertise in disparate technologies such as cloud computing, system security, native device development, CMS solutions, service-oriented architecture, user interface development, or machine learning.