Skills And Tools:
- • Handling the whole shipments Process from issuing the PI until the destination.
- • Arrange all kinds of Export / Import shipping documents.
- • Responsible for updating the status of all shipments and following up on its delivery.
- • Following up with the loading process at the packhouse.
- • Following up & tracing the shipment until destination.
- • Making regular updates to Export / Import shipments.
- • Maintain high work volume with No errors.
- • Booking and document preparation (bill of lading, invoicing, export declaration, etc.).
- • Follow-up with tracking and tracing to final destination and data quality requirement.
- • Following up the payment Transactions with the account Department.
- • Following up with customs broker to be updated with new regulations.
- • Hand over the shipping docs to custom broker & following up the Release of the cargo.
- • Following Up with all relevant authorities to Import & Export Business.
- • Following Up bank procedures & form 4 with banks.
- • Following up with Store House to book a place for the goods and get store letter from them until hand over the health release to them.
- • Responsible for Handling Cross shipments.
- Continuous internal communication with global pole managers/transportation teams
- Implementation of tools and dashboards for metric visibility and communication
- Drive data analysis and business case development for key projects
- Coordinating and communicating shipment delivery requirements with freight forwarders
- Primary contact for global affiliates in reference to the logistics process
- Responsible for timely, accurate and complete record keeping
- Support standardization of transportation processes across the region
- Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Proficient knowledge, understanding and leadership for International Trade Compliance, identify report and resolve any trade compliance issues
- Proficient knowledge, understand and leadership for operating within security programs such as CTPAT and AEO to ensure that warehousing, packaging and transportation requirements are met
- • Import/ Export process background is a MUST.
- • Strong presentation skills.
- • Result oriented.
- • Excellent user of MS office.
- • Very good command in English language
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of experience working in logistics, engineering, or supply chain management; OR a High School diploma/GED and 5 years of work experience in logistics, engineering, or supply chain management or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Experience in logistics
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced changing environment
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, global team environment
- Procurement Engineer - Sheikh Zayed, Giza5 days ago
- Research Operations Manager - Nasr City, Cairo15 days ago
- Sales Manager - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Maintenance Manager - New Cairo, Cairo13 days ago
- Logistics officer-FMCG - 6th of October, Giza26 days ago
- National Sales Manager - Pharm... - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- ASSISTANT EXPORT MANAGER - Sheraton, Cairo2 months ago
- SR.Property Consultant Real St... - New Cairo, Cairo26 days ago
- Supply Chain Manager - 6th of October, Giza27 days ago
- REAL ESTATE TEAM LEADER - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Export logistics SpecialistConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo15 days ago
- Operations Logistics Specialis...Farcomake for Advanced Medical Industries - Fleming, Alexandria1 day ago