Skills And Tools:
What you will need to do: -
- Shall be directly responsible for foundation at construction site in interaction with the Team Leader & contractor
- Liaising with site teams to ensure that foundation run efficiently focusing on, safety, quality, and productivity and cost control.
- Carry out resource planning.
- Report to the Team Leader on day-to-day basis regarding the progress of works
- Apply Project Management principles in carrying out assigned tasks and accomplish project deliverables to the required standard in a timely manner.
What you will need to have: -
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering.
- 5 to 7 years relevant experience in foundation construction/engineering.
- Must be able to carry out pile/shoring designs, analysis of field tests and prepare cost estimates.
- must have sufficient site experience in the construction of foundations.
- Proficient user CAD, Excel, MS project & word.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Architecture Site EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago