Skills And Tools:
Main Job responsibilities and duties: (Not limited to)
- Responsible for resolving issues and errors related to finance module.
- Support integration issues between different SAP modules .
- Handle client’s new requirements and implement new solutions.
- Handle client’s day-to-day issues and complaints.
- Find and fix issues/errors on the application.
- Introduce system features that improves current business cycles.
- Change and repair the tables and functions to restore the original functionality of the application.
- Create and customize required training materials for users
- Other duties as assigned.
- BSc/BA in IT or relevant field.
- 2+ years’ experience within the field of SAP consultant (FICO) .
- Very Good English Language
- SAP Certification is a plus.
- Gender : Male
- Age preference: 28 - 32 years
- Understanding of business environment and IT, processes, organization,
- Analytical skills, ability to perform in complex IT environment
- Customer oriented, initiative and enthusiastic
- Results oriented, able to complete task on time under pressure
- V. Good communication and presentation skills