Skills And Tools:
- Registering the branch under the pharmacist name before the regulatory bodies and dealing with all inspection committees
- Ensuring the safety of drug storage in accordance with the rules and procedures that ensure safe and good storage, in accordance with the rules of good storage and good distribution and the requirements of the National Food Safety Authority and the Ministry of Health
- Conducting periodic inventory checks in coordination with the Operations Department
- Handles the examination of Refrigeration rooms and the cleanliness of the warehouse and transportation vehicles as per the drug safety procedures for distribution and storage in coordination with the Quality Department.
- Continuous training on the procedures of drug storage and distribution for everyone who deals with medicinal products
- Follow and implement the procedures and work instructions related to quality, warehouses, distribution and any modifications made
- Good follow-up of the movement of selling items compared to stock to ensure the availability of stock
- Adjusting the demand limits and averages in line with the actual sales of each item and not adding to the orders of major customers, in coordination with the branch manager and the supply chain sector
- Preparing stagnant reports in preparation for their return to the main center in coordination with the Operations and Supply Chain Department
- Approval of expired medicines from clients in accordance with the agreed rules.
- Follow up the movement and operation of the store, including store keepers and preparers, and organize the goods in the store according to health requirements, take care of medicines that need low temperature, and report any waste to manage operations.
- Submit a report to the Operations Department regarding the performance of storekeepers and bailiffs at the end of each month
- Meeting with company representatives during their visit to the branch to carry out orders
- Definition of sales crews of new items and new companies
- Speed in the provision of goods to major customers, whether from other branches or from the main center
- Putting a quota for the missing items in coordination with the branch manager
- Follow up with the storekeeper in receiving the proper returns from customers in a good way that can be resold
- Follow up on the assembly room inside the warehouse and export it to the main center
- Follow up on any movements on the items on the inventory management system, such as transferring from intact to damaged
- Follow up on receiving returned medicines from customers to ensure that their validity for resale or reclassification has been challenged
- Pharmacy Graduate
- Two years experience preferably in warehousing
- Planning And Budgeting ManagerConfidential Company - Quweisna, Monufya11 days ago