Skills And Tools:
Work for a Swiss and European company remotely. Lead a team locally and act as a company representative.
Remotecoders is a Swiss association and a job integration program. Together with the Swiss government, we are launching a project in Egypt to upskill, train, and offer internships and jobs.
Remotecoders partnered with Swiss and European IT companies and we will offer them teams. Each team includes a senior lead and two juniors and will work remotely from our offices in Cairo for our partner companies.
Start Date: March 2023
- Managing your local team • Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Requirements analysis and supports the product owner at the beginning of new projects and project phases with technical expertise
- Reduce obstacles in the daily development routine and help to keep the developer experience high, for example by optimizing pipelines and CI/CD processes
- Ensure a good code quality in the project work with code reviews and other rituals
- Strong know-how and experience in Node.js, Express, Typescript, and MongoDB
- Experience with databases such as PostgreSQL and MS SQL
- Experience in the integration of third-party systems and know-how with the corresponding patterns, tools, and methodologies.
- Fluent in English
- Front End Team Lead - New Cairo, Cairo20 days ago
- Senior NET Developer - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior Front End DeveloperConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza6 days ago
- Back-end Developer (NestJS) - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Odoo Developer - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Laravel Developer - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Account Manager Outdoor - Cairo, Egypt19 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Engineer - M... - Giza, Egypt2 months ago
- Lead Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo26 days ago
- Robotics Engineer Instructor (... - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago