Skills And Tools:
- Reviewing and analyzing financial statements and reports.
- Performing financial analysis and forecast projects’ revenues and expenses
- Preparing financial reports for each project.
- Assist in Analyzing financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures, and cash management) to ensure all operations are within allocated and approved budget.
- Identifying variances between actual and budgeted financial results at the end of each reporting period.
- Tracking KPIs and preparing financial reports.
- Conduct an in-depth research of historical financial data; analyze and report company’s current financial status
- Assist in feasibility studies process.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting
- 6-8 years related experience (Budgeting, Financial Analysis & Feasibility Studies).
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Verbal).
- Ability to succeed in a team environment.
- Understanding of accounting processes, procedure and internal controls.
- Strong research and analysis skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to generate bold, creative ideas to improve analytical performance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office “Excel, PowerPoint and SAP is a must.
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt6 days ago