Skills And Tools:
- Answering customer inquires coming from Germany and Austria in the German language through various means of communication to reach customer satisfaction.
- Receiving inbound calls coming from customers, by using the telephone system to help them with their inquiries, such as not limited to (subscription handling, cancellations and handling complaints).
- Managing tickets received from customers or internal parties to achieve a high level of inquiries resolution
- Handling customer’s complaints and sending the escalated cases to the client through the G-mail domain to solve the problem and to ensure customer’s satisfaction.
- Graduate and GAP year
- Advanced level of German & English languages
- Computer skills
- Business writing
- Communication skills
- Customer service skills