Skills And Tools:
- The primary function of this roles is to sell life cycle services for the company's data center solutions (1 phase, 3 phase UPS System) to targeted customers with the responsibility to manage all aspects of the customer relationship, providing sales and technical assistance in close co- ordination with authorized service providers, customers, end users, and area sales managers.
- Key to this role is an ability to develop the intelligence regarding the existing installed base, customer needs and preferences and buying habits. Review and interpret customer needs based on the life cycle assessment of the captured installed base within the specified region.
- Responsible for technical and administrative support for activities including installation, testing, commissioning, repair, modifications, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, engineering change upgrades, etc. through the current service provider infrastructure within the country.
- Maintain service log and report of work performed, by self (were need arises) or the service provider network.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Power Electronics.
- Minimum of (5-8) years of experience working and servicing &sales of UPS systems for critical facilities, computer rooms, or control systems.
- Good understanding of single-phase and three-phase circuit theory; analog and digital electronic circuit theory; and microprocessor controls and programming with regards to the UPS systems. Experience in testing, troubleshooting, evaluating, and servicing electrical distribution and control systems is highly
- Experience performing power quality measurements, troubleshooting, and analysis is highly desirable.
- Fluent English.