Skills And Tools:
- Supervising the manufacturing processes, ensuring quality work is done in a safe, efficient manner.
- Liaising with other engineers to develop plans that improve production, costs, and labor required.
- Diagnosing problems in the production line and providing recommendations and training.
- Analyzing all facets of production and making recommendations for improvement.
- Obtaining any materials and equipment required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering.
- From 2 to 4 years’ Experience.
- Able to work Middle and night shift
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Production EngineerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia1 hour ago
- Production ManagerConfidential Company - Belbes, Sharqia20 hours ago
- Mechanical EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago