E-Commerce Operation Manager
-Cairo, EgyptPosted 1 month ago
146Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Manage Online Orders And Daily Operations
- Lead the Operations & Logistics team, supporting them in achieving their own objectives and solving day-to-day problems whilst adhering to corporate competencies.
- Maintain and execute E-commerce activities
- Manage day to day operations of the online store, including daily order fulfillment arrange with shipping company.
- Set up initiatives to deliver engaging customer experiences that drive conversions and retention
- Gather data from various sources (site analytics, customer research, competitor research) and convert these into insights, opportunities, and road map enhancements
- Collate all information and update monthly Management reports
Customer Orders & Orders Service
- Ensure that team responds to customer orders queries in line with standards set and agreed response times.
- Explore local expectations of customer orders service and service provided by competitors and tailor responses accordingly minimizing losses and maximizing revenue.
- Compile statistics relating to customer orders service performance and produce a variety of reports to analyze data and identify key areas where improvement is required.
- Collate useful qualitative feedback from customer orders and share with other managers to assist in product development and adoption of improved practices.
Optimize business process execution & grow the business
- Drive ongoing improvement of operational processes with Top Management to deliver efficiencies, ensuring consistency across the entire operation (e.g. refining Business Bibles & combating Frauds).
- Resolve business issues and problems with Top Management, seeking best practice to achieve a solution without adding further complexity to processes or systems operation and escalate to Top Management as needed.
Cross Department working to support efficiency and growth
- Be an Operations and Logistics Mgmt. leader for the Business Team to help lead the strategic development of the Operations and Logistics Mgmt. activities.
- Contribute insight into the strategic direction of the Business team through understanding of the complexity of all different aspects of the business.
- Proven experience in an E-Commerce Operations and Logistics Mgmt. role with exposure to operational elements not less than 2 years in managerial level.
- Local Experience of last mile logistics.
- Familiar with Startups environment and have restructuring experience.
- Ability to effectively coach team members and communicate with senior management.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deliver to tight deadlines.
- High standard of written and spoken English.
- Great communications skills, written and verbal by using positive language.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and analytical skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- A glass-half-full outlook that contributes to our company culture.
- Operations Manager ( Currently...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo24 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Sheraton, Cairo1 month ago
- Event Sales Manager - Dokki, Giza3 days ago
- Leasing & Expansions ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- Public Relations Manager - Zamalek, Cairo15 days ago
- Accounting Manager ( Preferabl... - Cairo, Egypt22 days ago
- Local Purchasing Senior Specia... - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago
- Property Consultant - Real Est... - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Office Manager - Downtown, Cairo1 month ago
- E-commerce Operations ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- E-Commerce Manager-Tires Divis...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago