Skills And Tools:
- New Hire Support: Actively supporting new hire development through conducting learning cross checks and providing feedback.
- Gauge learner knowledge: Having knowledge of where learners are in their learning whenever providing support.
- Self-Awareness: Knowing and managing one’s own emotions, strengths, weaknesses, passions, interests and values. Actively seeking information from others regarding one’s performance, suitability for job requirement, and impact on others and using the feedback for personal growth and improvement.
- Coaching Others: Providing advice, training and feedback to an individual for the purpose of developing potential, enhancing performance and aligning goals within an organization. Patiently working with the individual in a focused and tailored manner to meet the specific needs of that individual.
- Support and Motivate Others: Energizing and engaging others in support of, and commitment to, increasing customer satisfaction and achieving goals by creating a shared vision, role modeling performance and professionalism.
- Observing Behaviors: When not assisting with a call/chat, support coaches should be observing call/chat behaviors of CSRs, including, but not limited to, putting a customer on hold, using Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), and efficient navigation of resources and tools.
- Adaptability: Adjusting behavior and attitude to accommodate changing circumstances. Continuing to function effectively during times of change.
- Performance Management: Working with employees to establish and achieve clear, measurable performance objectives that link to organizational goals. Monitoring performance against agreed-upon objectives. Providing the individual with accurate behavioral feedback in a manner that maintains self-esteem.
- Positive Impact: Demonstrating a professional demeanor and a positive and optimistic outlook. Behaving in a manner that generates confidence in one’s ability and commitment. Creating a positive impression and fostering a positive environment.
- Telecom Background for at least 1 year.
- Fluent in English C1.
- Previous experience as an SME or Floor Walker is preferred.
- Work only from the Premises in the Fifth Settlement.
- Graduates only.
- Military service status must be clear.
- Willing to work Night & Overnight Shifts Only.
- Cairo only residence
- Customer Support Specialist - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- Associate Business Research An... - New Cairo, Cairo13 days ago
- Customer Service Agent (Native... - Heliopolis, Cairo19 days ago
- Call Center Executive - Heliopolis, Cairo25 days ago
- Customer Care Advisor - Vodafo... - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Sales & Customer Service Agent - Nozha, Cairo13 days ago
- English Teacher Primary Stages - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia27 days ago
- CRM Quality Control Officer - ... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza21 days ago
- Property Advisor - Real estate - New Cairo, Cairo24 days ago
- Customer Service Representativ... - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Customer Support / Call Center...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago