Skills And Tools:
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development, and delivery of Positive Impact—the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved—and is committed to continuing to improve—economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Palladium is seeking a Director of Demand Generation for an anticipated USAID-funded family planning and reproductive health (FP/RH) project, which is anticipated to begin in 2022. The USAID/Egypt Osra (Family) Activity will support and contribute to the Government of Egypt’s (GOE) National Population Strategy (NPS) 2015–2030 and the three-year National Program to Plan Population Growth (2021-2023). The potential program will strengthen high impact practices in family planning and incorporate innovative, promising approaches to improve family health outcomes. For more information on the potential project, please consult the RFI: https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=332851.
Reporting to the Project Director, the Director of Demand Generation is responsible for all project activities related to increasing the uptake of FP/RH services. This includes but is not limited to behavior change communication (BCC) approaches that use a variety of platforms, including community driven campaigns and facility-based counselling approaches that support clients’ decisions to use contraception. The Director of Demand Generation must have in-depth expertise and experience in a broad range of demand generation activities in the Middle East North Africa (MENA) region. This position must also understand Egyptian communication norms and approaches that lead to sustainable behavior change related to family planning and reproductive health.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership on and oversight of technical and programmatic strategies and interventions related to demand generation.
- Serve as the main interface between the project and external stakeholders in the area of demand generation, counseling, and behavior change communication.
- If required, provide direct supervision to staff, consultants, and vendors working on demand generation activities.
- Ensure that demand generation activities are tracked according to the project workplan.
- Represent the project at relevant professional meetings, working groups, and seminars.
- Prepare analyses, evaluation activities, briefing notes, white papers, and assessments for internal and client use.
- Assume responsibility for completing all project reports related to demand generation.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Extensive, progressively increasing responsibility on FP/RH demand generation service delivery initiatives, with significant experience in a senior leadership position that directed technical interventions on FP/RH demand generation.
- Experience working in Egypt and/or the broader MENA region.
- Understanding of the Egyptian FP/RH demand generation space and service delivery system.
- Familiarity with demand generation approaches appropriate for the Egyptian context.
- Experience working on USAID-funded projects (preferred) and knowledge of U.S. government regulations.
- Experience interacting with in-country agencies, including central and local government, development partners, civil society, and community-based organizations.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (MSA and Egyptian dialect).
- Ability to develop and deliver technical presentations for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret research findings and apply them to the Egyptian context when required.
- Prior experience developing strategic plans, workplans, and/or activity plans for demand generation activities.
- Assistant Projects DirectorConfidential Company - Haram, Giza8 days ago
- Medical Sales Representative-A...Distinguished Medical World Medical Group - Alexandria, Egypt10 days ago