Skills And Tools:
- Administer all import and export of goods and supervise delivery of all goods and manage distribution of all goods to various geographical locations efficiently.
- Oversee handling of all goods and ensure safety in all transportation and design cost effective methods and analyze best means of transport for all products as per customer requirement in coordination with the manager.
- Maintain subject matter expertise in all import and export operations and evaluate all company businesses and provide required classification.
- Collaborate with senior management and ensure compliance to all trade regulations and changes.
- Perform all internal and external audits and perform required prior disclosures for all processes and supervise the efficient working of all external agents such as freight forwarders and customs brokers.
- Monitor implementation of all department operations and ensure compliance to all regulations for department and subsidiaries and adhere to all standards for import and export goods and establish all targets and streamline processes to incorporate all government regulations.
- Design all compliance forms and templates and prepare required reports and maintain an efficient import and export classification databases and ensure accuracy and ensure compliance to all regulations.
- Manage and supervise all import and export operations and implement trade agreement programs and maintain internal controls.
- Perform assessment of new marketing and sales opportunities as well as the presentation of those estimations to the respective managements
- Ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of all imports and exports operations.
- Fluency of English language (reading, writing and speaking)
- Excellent communication and Negotiation skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- 3+ years’ experience in the same field.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent follow up skills.
- Excellent Business writing