Skills And Tools:
As a Software Engineer at LxT, you will work closely with our engineering, operations and product teams to build the most secure, cutting edge data annotation tools and platforms.
- Design, develop and test new products, while maintaining the existing
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends in software and cloud solutions.
- Ensure high code and design quality that fulfills business requirements and good design aspects (scalability, fault tolerance).
- Coach, mentor and support junior team members by:
- Supporting the culture of technical excellence and zero technical debt
- Supporting technical estimations and effort sizing.
- Establishing code guidelines and reviewing PRs.
- Adopting unit testing and integration testing in the system.
- Design and implement solutions to protect against common security vulnerabilities
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in programming for the web.
- Solid understanding of Python for web applications
- Extensive experience with Django, Flask or other Python web frameworks
- Experience with both Relational and NoSQL databases
- Good understanding of web servers (Apache, Nginx) and essential configurations
- Solid understanding of algorithms, data structures, and complexity
- Passionate to optimize the performance bottlenecks and large-scale deployments
- Familiarity with containerization concepts (e.g. Docker and Kubernetes)
- Big fan of unit testing and TDD
- Strong command of Git and team workflows.
- Professional-level written and spoken English
- Experienced with any of the cloud platforms (Azure, GCP or Amazon)
- Good understanding of CI/CD, containerization and container orchestration tools
- Familiar with Agile project management methodologies.
- Familiarity with the OWASP Top 10 Web Security Vulnerabilities and their mitigation.
- Senior Software Developer - Fr...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago