Cash & Treasury Operation ManagerPosted 2 months ago
169Applicants for1 open position
- 11In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Purpose of role:
- Reporting to CEO, this role is responsible for all Treasury operations, Cash and liquidity management.
- This includes but not limited to daily cash positioning, liquidity management including debt repayments, supplier payments and relevant controls, cash forecasting (short/long term), Letters of guarantee, treasury reporting, bank mandate management, E-banking running and static data management.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Daily cash and liquidity management:
- Overseeing the gathering of closing and reporting daily bank balances.
- Forecasting payments and receipts going through these accounts.
- Update relevant reports to derive the closing position, including reconciliations.
- Purchasing foreign currencies to make overseas payments when required.
- Advise on cash deposits, repaying/drawing debt to optimise interest income/expense.
- Report on credit facilities split and/or currency mix among banks.
2. Payment Process:
- Control and ensure all supporting documents are in place and matching with due payments prior to processing.
- Verifying payments and overseeing the approval process.
- Ensure that bank mandates are in compliance with all payment transactions.
- Secure proper filling of payments transactions.
3. Cash forecasting:
- Supervise and review short & long-term cash forecasting to aid forward planning of the cash position and debt payments.
- Provide and/or support treasury and finance with ad-hoc required reports related to treasury operations.
4. Bank relationship management:
- Manage bank accounts open/close process as well as banking services.
- Monitor, review and correct interest and banks charges.
- Review bank documentation in relation to banks credit facilities.
- Review term sheets, covenants, documentation and reply to banks credit queries.
- Participate in regular banks meetings.
5. Bank guarantees/LC’s/Forum 4:
- Ensure timely issuance of bank guarantees and form 4.
- Monitor bank guarantee expiries for cancellation or extension.
- Strong liaising with the sales teams on the above.
- Review and supervise initiating Bank Guarantees and/or Forum 4.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting. (Certified CTP is Preferred)
- 7 - 10 years of progressively responsible treasury experience for Preferably experience in industrial field .
- Working knowledge of treasury processes including pooling, working capital management and hedging.
- Should have a thorough understanding of investments and bank account management.
- Good Ability use to ERP Systems.
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
- Very Good in English.
- Must be accurate and good at self review with the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Demonstrable experience of timely and accurate delivery of executive level reporting.
- Residents of Alexandria are preferred
- Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza3 days ago
- Treasury AccountantConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago