Skills And Tools:
- Production servers monitoring and take corrective actions.
- Implement and execute solutions that increase servers availability.
- Backup, restore, and disaster recovery plans.
- Maintain servers security (Be update with security solutions and take corrective actions).
- Maintain clean servers structure.
- Plan and execute high availability solutions.
- Recommend new technologies or process improvements.
- Maintain Automation scripts for any manual work.
- Install, Configure, Deploy and maintain production servers especially on cloud-based.
- Maintain Production and Staging servers performance and security
- Plan and execute projects deployments (including any backup required).
Contingency plans to revert to earlier versions of the project.
- Implement Linux based solutions (e.g. continuous integration, ldap ...etc).
Users’ email and chat accounts management.
- Provide necessary Linux support to teams and individuals through the ticketing system.
System Administrator is needed with the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/communication engineering or any other related field. (Preferred an ITI - System Administration Track graduate.)
- 2-4 Years system administration/ engineering experience.
- Strong scripting skills (i.e. Bash, Python).
- Strong understanding of version control systems (SVN and Git).
- Strong understanding of virtualization and containerization.
- Strong understanding of RDBMS (i.e. MySQL, MariaDB).
- Strong understanding of CI pipelines.
- Strong understanding of System security.
- Good knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, etc.).
- Good understanding of Networking.
- Familiar with PHP, Node and Ruby stacks.
- Proficiency in business correspondence.
- Solid experience with working in an environment where products have to be delivered to specific time scales.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and analysis skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in English language, written and spoken.
- Problem-solving attitude