OD Section Head
-Mohandessin, GizaPosted 2 months ago
139Applicants for1 open position
- 9In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Align job roles with agreed organizational structure.
- Adapt proper job analysis approach to evaluate current and potential roles.
- Develop each Position KPIs & objectives.
- Oversee overall Appraisal process, monitoring compliance with the timetable.
- Design career path program and develop a succession plan.
- Participate in improving HR processes and policies in support of organizations mission.
- Conduct the TNA for the group, budget, and implementing the training plan across the year.
- Implement employees’ satisfaction surveys.
- Responsible to prepare/guiding Manpower plan in coordination with Line Managers.
- Prepare monthly/ periodically requested reports, comparative and analytical reports
- University Degree
- HR Diploma from a reputable university is a must
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Language Fluency: English, Arabic
- Experience: At least from 10 years of experience in HR functions & at least 7 years in OD.
- Analytical thinking,
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Data Analysis skills.
- Very good time management ability.
- The initiative to work on your own or as part of a team to meet the deadlines
- Highly motivated
- Result Orientation
- Previous working in Agricultural company is a preferable
- OD and Talent Acquisition Sect...Neisco for Modern Water Systems Production - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Payroll And Personnel Section ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Personnel Section HeadConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia1 month ago