Skills And Tools:
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Design and develop quality control methodology and processes based on test automation tools.
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback.
- Participate closely in the creation and modification of acceptance criteria.
- Develop and maintain test cases and plans for systems, and follow test plans based on bug reports. Develop test scripts and run regressions tests periodically.
- Verify that applications meet business requirements for existing and new features.
- Audit systems and report faults in a clear step-by-step reproducible way.
- Identify and investigate failures, and document in depth root causes, and provide suggestions on how to avoid future failures.
- Examine reports of defects across all information technology systems, check if defects are fixed, document results, and follow up with all interested stakeholders.
- Identify, collect, analyze, and report on quality metrics.
- Conduct load and stress tests periodically, and after each release cycle.
- Review system logs to identify system bugs/errors.
- Mentor other less experienced quality assurance engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other Information Technology specialization.
- 5-8 years of experience in performing quality control for web applications.
- 3:5 years of experience in Automation Testing is a must.
- Experience performing manual testing (functional, performance, other).
- Experience documenting test cases, test plans, and test plan execution reports.
- Experience preparing and executing automated functional testing.
- Experience maintaining quality metrics.
- Experience developing complicated test scripts using python, Perl, or others.
- Experience preparing and executing performance and scalability testing.
- Experience testing REST interfaces.
- Experience writing SQL queries in support of test automation.
- Working in an organization deeply adhering to the Scrum methodology.
- Software Testing Engineer (API...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Software Test & Verification E...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago