Skills And Tools:
Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes, in addition to architect new automated test strategies and frameworks.
- Develop and Document test cases
- Perform and document risk analysis
- Record test progress and results
- Code automated tests
- Create test plans
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Discover bugs within software
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Research and analyze product features being tested
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
- require a bachelor’s in software design, computer science, or engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a QA role
- Fluent in object-oriented programming with minimum 2 years of use of OO.
- Experience testing complex, multi-threaded, and multi-component products.
- Experience with API testing or integration
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases
- Debugging and Crash Log Analysis/Review
- Experience with automated load/stress and performance testing and tools
- Strong ability to work in fast-paced environment and ability to multitask with ease is essential to the success of this position
- Comfortable building and maintaining test systems from scratch
- Experience with virtual environment such as Hyper-V, VMWare
- Track record of leading complex test projects in a hands-on way and mentoring others in test automation design and implementation
- Excellent knowledge of QA methodology and Software development processes (Agile Scrum, IEEE, etc.)
- Extensive experience with various types of testing including unit, system, integration, user acceptance, regression, usability and end-to-end testing
- Ability to work as apart of a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- strong time management skills.