Skills And Tools:
The Junior Accountant reports to Finance Manager and will be responsible for the full function accounting duties pertaining to the business – debtors, creditors, petty cash, banking accounts, statutory returns and monthly reporting
The Junior Accountant reports to Finance Manager and is responsible for providing
efficient, accounting, office and clerical services.
Task and Responsibilities
- Customer Invoicing and Receipting
- Invoice customers on a timely basis.
- Capture debtors’ payments
- Issue customer statements on a monthly basis.
- Follow up on overdue debtors’ accounts
- Supplier Payments and Expenses
- Ensure all suppliers invoices are appropriately authorized for payment, and captured daily.
- Make supplier payments in accordance to instructions from
- Management and suppliers age analysis.
Reconciliations of Key Accounts
- Reconcile all bank accounts on a daily basis.
- Reconcile all loan accounts on a monthly basis.
- Bank accounts reconciled monthly
- Conduct monthly reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Ensure all Statutory returns are accurately submitted on due dates once they have been reconciled.
Processing of Payroll
- Process employees pay in accordance with HR requirements
- Print employees’ pay slips once payroll has been checked by Management.
Budgets and Financial Statements
- Assist in preparing annual budgets and entering these into Pastel.
- Process and capture month end journals.
- Prepare draft monthly financial statements and reports as required.
- Calculate and issue financial analysis of the financial statements
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Maintain the annual budget
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Comply with local government reporting requirement
- Provide information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Work with Project Manager to provide accurate Project reporting.
- Undertake any other specific duties as required by the Finance Manager.
- Computer processing skills, general accounting and bookkeeping training, record keeping practices and training, or related job experience of greater than
- One year in a similar position.
- Ability to use accounting applications
- Junior Accountant (Nasr City)Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Accounting Manager - RetailConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago
- Commercial Finance Section Hea...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo15 hours ago