Skills And Tools:
- Organizing learning material and resources
- Design and follow a complete teaching plan
- Teach alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social and emotional skills
- Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information
- Assess students performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis
- Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
- Cooperate with administration staff
- Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations
- Minimum experience of 3 years
- Certified Montessori teacher
- The job requires an enthusiastic, imaginative and energetic individual capable of gaining the full potential from each child.
- Fluent English
- Preferably language school graduates
- Must be able to communicate with their kids and understand their educational and emotional needs
- Teachers have to be organized, patient, dependable, creative, and have the ability to reach children and educate them.
- Teachers need to work cooperatively with parents, other teachers and administrative personnel.
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices