Skills And Tools:
Responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations complying with established policies and Procedures.
- Analysing & Reviewing Domestic invoices & Returns on ERP system
- Following up with treasury department and bank to check & Record domestic deposit related to AR.
- Reviewing accounts receivable amounts compares with maturity days & over due dates (Domestic).
- Recording Credit Note and Debit Note (Claims) For Domestic section.
- Check AR financial situation, approve sales orders on the system & sending it to related partners
- Dispatch & print sales invoice on the system
- Responsible for Sending AR Report for Domestic Sales Manager & Sending Domestic Collection Status for Partners.
- Matching Sub ledger AR with General Ledgers and Preparing GIG Monthly Reports.
- Recording commission, tax and distribution expenses.
- Sending monthly customer statements & follow up with customer feedback.
- Preparing Monthly Closing Reports (Aging, Collections, F.O.C and AR Report)
- Handling head Office petty cash transactions.
- Bachelor degree Commerce / Accounting
- 2-4 years of experience at the same position
- Very good English language
- Decision making
- Driving for Results
- GL AccountantConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza4 days ago
- Senior Financial AccountantConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago
- Chief AccountantConfidential Company - Basatin, Cairo10 days ago