Skills And Tools:
- Assists the Hospitality Director with Plans, develops, and directs the concept and functions of the Somabay hospitality division to meet the daily needs of the operation.
- Assists departments heads through implementing the Somabay hospitality vision
- Assigns, and delegate responsibility and authority for the operation of the various food and beverage sub-departments such as F&B outlets, banquets, kitchens, stewards, etc., and develops schedules for the operation of all restaurants and bars to achieve a profitable result.
- Participates with the chef and restaurant managers in the creation and merchandising of attractive menu designs to attract a predetermined customer market.
- Controls of food, beverage, and labor costs among all sub-departments and monitor the food and beverage budget to ensure efficient operation and that expenditures stay within budget limitations, including achieving budgeted revenue and labor expenses.
- Assists the departmental managers in establishing and achieving predetermined profit objectives and desired standards of quality food, service, cleanliness, merchandising, and promotions. Maximize food and beverage department profitability.
- Reviews and evaluate the degree of customer satisfaction of the hospitality service, to recommend new operating and marketing policies whenever a change in demand, customer dissatisfaction, or a change in a competitive environment requires such changes. Investigate and resolve food quality and service complaints.
- Develops, along with assistance from department heads, operating tools necessary and incidental to modern management principles such as budgeting, forecasting, purchase specifications, recipes, portion specifications, menu abstracts, food production control, job descriptions, etc.
- Ensures compliance with all destinations and F&B outlets policies and procedures that relate to food and beverage, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Trains and mentors, all hospitality team members according to policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Tourism and Hotels or Business Administration, or equivalent
- 10+ years’ experience as operations manager in destinations or well-known resorts.
- Excellent command of English and German will be preferable
- Strong leadership and customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detailed Oriented with strong analytical thinking skills
- Distribution General ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo14 days ago
- Corporate Regional Finance Man...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago