Skills And Tools:
- Start machine by engaging controls.
- Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of filled or packaged products to standards.
- Regulate machine flow, speed, or temperature.
- Attach identification labels to finished packaged items, or cut stencils and stencil information on containers, such as lot numbers or shipping destinations.
- Monitor the production line, watching for problems such as pile-ups, jams, or glue that isn't sticking properly.
- Sort, grade, weigh, and inspect products, verifying and adjusting product weight or measurement to meet specifications.
- Stop or reset machines when malfunctions occur, clear machine jams, and report malfunctions to a supervisor.
- Remove finished packaged items from machine and separate rejected items.
- Inspect and remove defective products and packaging material.
- Tend or operate machine that packages product.
- Clean, oil, and make minor adjustments or repairs to machinery and equipment, such as opening valves or setting guides.
- Supply materials to, conveyors, hoppers, or other feeding devices and unload packaged product.
- Stack finished packaged items, or wrap protective material around each item, and pack the items in cartons or containers.
- Package the product in the form in which it will be sent out, for example, filling bags with flour from a chute or spout.
- Stock and sort product for packaging or filling machine operation, and replenish packaging supplies, such as wrapping paper, plastic sheet, boxes, cartons, glue, ink, or labels.
- Count and record finished and rejected packaged items.
- Clean packaging containers, line and pad crates, or assemble cartons to prepare for product packing.
- Secure finished packaged items by hand tying, sewing, gluing, stapling, or attaching fastener.
- Clean and remove damaged or otherwise inferior materials to prepare raw products for processing.
- 3 to 5 years experience in filling manufactory.
- Intermediate English level.
- Cairo resident
- Mechanical Design EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago