Skills And Tools:
- Review and study thoroughly project specifications, project drawings, and quality-related contract requirements.
- Prepare quality plan(s) at the beginning of each project, and keep track of all the modifications presented from the client to amend the plan accordingly.
- Prepare/ review Inspection Test Plans (ITPs) across all work package in terms of the type of inspection, inspection frequency, inspection steps, etc.
- Review new product plans and make recommendations for material selection based on project requirements.
- Conduct preparatory meetings with all concerned parties at the commencement of each work package.
- Coordinate for “factory inspection” or “off-site inspection” with suppliers or subcontractors.
- Respond to all external and internal inspection requests (IR), by performing inspections on products and materials with consultants to ensure its compliance with standards.
- Report, monthly, to the management a summary quality control report of all the quality activities performed in terms of non-conformance reports statuses (NCR), material inspection requests (MIR), internal and external inspection requests (IR), etc.
- Manage the defected items and conduct cause root analysis, recommend and follow corrective and preventive actions.
- Update the internal quality logs on daily basis with all quality activities and status to facilitate communication with management and other involved parties.
- Direct the testing and control of processing procedures, and evaluate the productivity and the workflow of the project for quality assurance purposes.
- Maintain corporate quality objectives and the effectiveness of the quality management system on the site.
- Quality Assurance-Quality Control Manager (On-Site) 2 Date Prepared: August 2017
- Act as an interface with the client and consultant.
- Provide assistance, guidance and, support for quality control staff in the site
- Attend regular meetings with the consultant and project owner.
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering degree.
- 15 years of experience overall with solid experience with power station projects is a must.
- job location will be out of Egypt.
- Quality Engineer - QC/QA - Kha...Confidential Company - khanka, Qalubia3 days ago
- Electrical Sales EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- TQM Manager (New Cairo/Ain Sok...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago