Skills And Tools:
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager, employees and internal/external clients.
- Provide administrative support to whole departments to assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Arrange meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms and reservation of train tickets when needed.
- Deal with internal and external customers in addition to meeting and greeting visitors at all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university.
- From 1-3 years in the same position / responsibilities.
- Good English & Arabic reading, writing & speaking skills.
- Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Power Point.)
- Receptionist /Admin AssistantTawakol for Investment and Development (TID) - Heliopolis, Cairo9 days ago