Skills And Tools:
Job Purpose :
- Responsible to manage Tendering Engineers team to explain, present technical information to customers and clients, providing technical solutions as required, develop sales solution strategies and manage internal Tendering Engineers processes in project study, follow up with internal departments to ensure delivery of the project on time with excellent service to the client to achieve company sales target
- Receive Sales orders of projects and tendering documents details from sales account team including specifications/drawings or single line diagram if present/terms and conditions, make sales solution plan accordingly, and discuss with PM dept. about delivery dates and internal arrangements, manage and assign tasks to team members to start studying the projects, provide technical offers / commercial offers including cost analysis and price list.
- Collect studies from team members for review/check/adjustment and collect shop drawings and layouts from the engineering dept. and send final forms to the sales account to get clients' approval.
- Receive final PO approved by the client, including client’s details/technical notes to reconsider/letter of the grantee, send to engineering/top management/Finance departments to approve to be documented in DCC, assign team members to update projects on the SAP system.
- Follow up the internal process of project progress and implementation according to client requirements, receive any technical adjustments/changes or problems, communicate, and discuss with the client for solutions where needed.
- Receive finished goods notification from PM dept. to inform and organize with the client to witness quality test (FAT), prepare test sheets with client’s approvals, and inform internally related dept. for shipment of finished goods.
- Attend meetings with clients and tenders were needed for further cooperation and feedback to solve problems for future projects.
- Participate in marketing development and setting sales solution strategies with top management through performing study analysis/cost reduction analysis periodically.
- Bachelor's degree or Above Electrical engineering Major.
- 4-7 years of experience in the Low voltage and/or Medium Voltage Panel industry in positions as (Sales/Tendering/Design).
- Aware of Low voltage and/or Medium voltage market and products.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Excellent English level speaking /writing/reading.
- Excellent Microsoft Programs.
- SAP Application Consultant-4Ha... - 6th of October, Giza20 days ago
- Technical Office Manager - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- Sales Engineer - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Landscape Lightning Engineer - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Quantity Surveying Engineer-El... - Dokki, Giza9 days ago
- Senior Mechanical Tendering En... - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Electrical Power Engine... - Cairo, Egypt27 days ago
- Sales Engineer - Maadi, Cairo12 days ago
- Senior Presales Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Section Head ( Electrical )Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Automotive Seats Factory Manag...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza11 days ago
- Gas Cooker Factory ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza11 days ago