Skills And Tools:
- Evaluating available preclinical and clinical data sets to build testable biological hypotheses for immuno-oncology targets and then preclinically assessing those hypotheses.
- Expand the company’s Immuno-Oncology platform capabilities by supporting the development of new assays and improving existing ones
- Designing, running and interpreting complex biological experiments to increase confidence in biological mechanisms for Immuno-oncology or Oncology targets.
- Collaborating with teams across Proteinea to generate and interpret data.
- Training and mentoring more junior scientists.
- Evaluating new technology to improve and invent new processes.
- Preparing and authoring key findings to support data-driven decision-making.
- Characterize the immunological properties of samples by using advanced and varied technologies.
- Carefully maintain meticulous records of experimental designs, execution details, and results.
- Process and maintain samples in support of R&D, assay development, and if needed, operational efforts.
- Operate successfully in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, mission-driven environment.
- Share thoughts and ideas on how to improve performance in the lab.
- Perform support tasks across the company as needs arise.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Immunology, Genetics, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or similar fields.
- 2+ years of laboratory experience in an academic or industrial setting
- Track record of creative problem-solving and enthusiasm for taking on difficult research challenges.
- Strongly self-motivated and work independently to identify project needs and follow that up with building and implementing solutions.
- Experience applying immunological expertise to oncology models and immuno-oncology drug development
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with members of the multidisciplinary team.
- The ability to work collaboratively, provide strategic input, communicate clearly both written and orally is critical for success in this position.
- Excellent record-keeping abilities, to document analytical data generated.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment.
- Desire to build game-changing technologies and impact the world of cancer therapy and life sciences.
- Laboratory Equipment Sales Spe...Global for Lab & Health care solutions - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago