School Receptionist "females only"Posted 12 days ago
- 8In Consideration
- 37Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Line Manager/Reporting into: Founding Executive Head
Matrix Manager: Founding Executive Head
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
ROLE SUMMARY & JOB PURPOSE
Reliable receptionist with the communication and organizational skills necessary to serve as the first point of contact and to manage general administrative tasks. Experienced with complex filing systems, in addition to scheduling and supply management.
King’s School The Crown is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the pupil. Applicants will undergo rigorous child protection screening including checks with past employers and an enhanced safeguarding check as well as completing any relevant safeguarding assessments.
If successful, you are expected to share this commitment. The protection of our students’ welfare is the responsibility of all staff members. All staff are expected to conduct themselves in a way that reflects the ethos, principles and values of our School.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace in accordance with national laws. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by law.
Although this list is not exhaustive, the position holder will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain physical and computerized records including student cumulative folders, progress, and failure reports, class rosters, schedule changes, and grade books.
- Extend a warm welcome to visitors and callers – including parents, visitors, contractors, and delivery staff.
- Deal effectively with telephone calls, transferring callers to relevant staff, and taking and passing on messages as required.
- Follow safeguarding procedures by issuing passes and lanyards to visitors, ensuring that visitors are signed into the school.
- Communicate with parents regarding all aspects of school life, receive and pass on information between parents and teachers in a timely manner with minimum disruption to lessons.
- Ensure that the reception area remains tidy, and that literature and forms are updated and replenished as necessary.
- Receive and sign for all packages and deliveries.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Maintain and update school information, records, and databases.
- Assist with the delivery of stationery, materials, and resources to classes and ensure that stock levels are maintained.
- Record and post all outgoing mail.
- Produce lists/information/data as required e.g., pupils’ data.
- Undertake routine administrative procedures.
- Perform other work-related tasks as and when required by the line and matrix manager.
Whilst every effort has been made to explain the main duties and responsibilities of the post, each individual responsibility undertaken may not be identified. The duties outlined above are not intended as a restrictive list and may be extended or altered to include other tasks that are commensurate with the role as directed by the Executive Head.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Inspired Required Non-Academic Standards
A full outline of Non-Academic standards are available on request
Ability to understand the application of job responsibilities essential to present job.
Ability to respond in a timely and effective manner to all internal and external correspondence and communication.
Ability to consistently perform at a high level.
Ability to consistently perform to set standards of accuracy, thoroughness, timeliness and effectiveness.
Ability to identify and evaluate options.
Ability to effectively convey work results and concepts.
Self-motivated and with ability to independently takes action to achieve goals.
|Skills and previous experience|
2-5 years of relevant work experience (Preferably with international schools)
Excellent computer skills.
Fluency in English at an academic standard.
|Qualifications and Accreditations|
Bachelor's degree, additional certification in Office Management is a plus.
Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Professional attitude and appearance.
Solid written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
Excellent organizational skills
Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Customer service attitude.
Excellent command of written and spoken English.
|Personal Competencies and Attributes|
An awareness of responsibilities for the health and safety of themselves and others.
A demonstrable passion for the profession.
Hold a current license for the practice of medicine in Egypt.
Excellent organizational skills.
A positive attitude to change.
A continuous improvement mindset.
Ability to recognise and respect confidentiality.
Clean police background check for the school, work and residency permit
2 references will be asked for by the school
- Receptionist - Alexandria, Egypt25 days ago
- Sales Administrator - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- (B2B) Sales Lead - Cairo, Egypt22 days ago
- Executive Secretary - GM - Obour City, Cairo21 days ago
- Housing administrative Special... - New Cairo, Cairo25 days ago
- Reception Administration - Mohandessin, Giza9 days ago
- Data Entry Specialist - Downtown, Cairo1 month ago
- Sales Support Specialist - Fem... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza27 days ago
- Secretary (English section )Confidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria4 days ago
- Store Manager / Assistant Stor... - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- Front Desk Coordinator - New C...La Parisienne - New Cairo, Cairo18 days ago
- ReceptionistHikma Pharmaceuticals - 6th of October, Giza23 days ago
- ReceptionistStaron Egypt - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago
- Secretary/ReceptionistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- ReceptionistESC - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Receptionist / Admin AssistantNozha Group - Sheraton, Cairo7 days ago
- ReceptionistDentabay clinic - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago
- Personal Assistant / Business ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- ReceptionistUptown International School UISEgypt - Mokattam, Cairo8 days ago
- Office & Admin Manager ( 6 Mon...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago