Motion Graphics DesignerRISEUP (Endemag for Administrative Skills Development) - Sheikh Zayed, GizaPosted 1 month ago
106Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Collaborate and work well with a team of creatives/designers to create content across a variety of platforms
- Design and create promotional and event presentation videos, animations, and graphics
- Edit raw video footages and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Demonstrate experience with finishing edited productions (overlays, colour correction, and other treatments)
- Detail oriented and product high quality work
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Understand brand and marketing objectives
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts of both complex graphics and animations; using independent judgment, principles and aesthetic design concepts
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards.
- Work with the design team to understand project scope and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Animation or related field.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating skills
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Media Encoder
- Skills in 2D Animation, 3D Animation, Composting, Video Editing
- Skills in 3D Modelling is a plus
- Time management skills
- Deadline oriented
- Graphic Designer / Social Medi...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Video AnimatorConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago