Skills And Tools:
- The Technical Writer will be responsible for creating and writing various types of user documentation, including how-to guides, references, manuals, or instructions.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Meet with customer representatives to establish technical specifications.
- Determines the clearest and most logical way to present information and instructions for greatest reader comprehension and writes and edits technical information accordingly.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Create user documentation for a variety of materials, including how-to guides and instruction manuals.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, and developer guides.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the audience and the documentation required by meeting with colleagues, and working with managers to discuss technical problems.
- Meets with subject matter experts in order to ensure that specialized topics are appropriately addressed and discussed.
- Creates, adapts, and follows project schedules and deadlines.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English, Arabic.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation and usermanuals.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to explain concepts clearly.
- Ability to make a simple, straightforward, short, and free of grammatical mistakes multiple choice Questions in Arabic and English.