Skills And Tools:
- Writing clean, modular, and structured code in addition to defining appropriate REST API services for new features.
- Low-level design components and developing them with their associate unit test cases.
- Different Software Development tasks and duties that require testing, integration, and documentation.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developer and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Taking lead on the project, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or similar.
- + 5 Years previous work experience as a Java Spring + Hibernate Back-end developer.
- Experience writing clean, modular, and structured code.
- Git knowledge is required.
- Experience in Spring Framework / Spring Boot.
- Good understanding of OOP principles.
- Strong technical background in Hibernate
- Familiar with software development according to Scrum process framework.
- Knowledge of working with testing teams and defect tracking tools.
- Good understanding of design patterns & clean code principles.
- Perfect understanding of microservices architecture
- Excellent functional programming knowledge.
- Experience in RDBMS design.
- Senior Java backend Engineer - Dokki, Giza12 days ago
- Integration Developer - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Senior Front End DeveloperConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza10 days ago
- Senior NET Developer - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Devops Engineer - Dokki, Giza12 days ago
- Senior Laravel Developer - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior Odoo Developer - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo1 month ago
- Robotics / Computer Science In... - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago