Skills And Tools:
- Planning & Scheduling.
- Quantity Surveying.
- Shop Drawings.
- Preparation of RFIS, BOQS & subcontractors Invoices.
- Material Submittals and Approval.
- Procurement and Tender process
- Site Supervision if required.
- Coordination with other trades.
- Preparation comparisons to sub-contractors and suppliers (technical + finance) and analysis of prices, select the category that will be included in the tender
- Review the tender documents to be sent to agreed sub-contractors and suppliers.
- All Supply Chain Function disciplines, including procurement, subcontracts, expediting, quality control/inspection and materials management and logistics.
- Attend progress meetings, discuss and suggest technical proposals if required.
- Coordinate between the construction and engineering teams ensuring that the construction requirements are conveyed to the engineering teams and that the engineering deliverable satisfy the construction requirements.
- Take part in the contractual aspect of projects.
- Take part in the project management review and risk management review.
- Handle the finish works to the QC team.
- Reviewing the QS of executed activities.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture engineering from a reputable university.
- 10 - 15 years of experience.
- Relevant experience in relevant position
- Excellent knowledge of AUTOCAD.
- Good knowledge of Primavera.
- Residential, commercial and office building Electrical works
- Males Only
- Problem Solving
- An eye for details
- Well organize
- Technical Office Engineer (Off...Makan for Wood and Metal Industrial - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia9 days ago
- Technical Office Engineering M...Dar for construction & development - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago