Skills And Tools:
About the Job
- Participates in the design, implementation, and support of software products and/or systems.
- Develops and enhances software applications through coding and unit testing.
- Involves in code review and training.
- Creates project documentation and coordinate technical issues.
- Reports to a technical lead.
- Knows the business rules and concepts, software specifications, and designs provided by the technical lead and apply them in completing the assigned task.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs comply with specifications.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Java.
- Strong experience in Spring Boot, Spring Data / JPA, security, etc.
- Experience in a microservices architecture
- Experience in DevOps (Jenkins or similar)
- Excellent knowledge of OOP
- Excellent knowledge of DB design concepts
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Excellent knowledge of Hibernate or JPA
- Excellent knowledge of Design Patterns
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Experience/ knowledge with microservices architecture is a plus.
- Experience/ knowledge with Docker/Kubernetes/DevOps is a plus.
- Caching technologies like EHcache, Redis, etc.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Understanding of API design principles and patterns such as REST, reactive programming such as Webflux, or similar.
- Full Stack Developer (JAVA + R...Fekra Technology Solutions and Construction - Dokki, Giza7 days ago